Saturday, February 27, 2016

Two Creatives



The other night I was whisked away from family for a fun birthday treat by my sweet friend Lisa.   It was two creatives out on the town for a new experience of clay creations.  We went to the Northwest Art Center to make these clay plaques.  I haven't dabbled in clay for years,  so it was fun to get my hands dirty and create.


Love this girl!


The studio

Lisa's beautiful work


the start of mine.....


Both of Lisa's pieces- once they are fired where there is no paint it will be white.  Love her colors, the top one is blue and white and the bottom red and white.   


My top one is all white with light brown shading and bottom is light blue, red and white

I cannot wait to pick up the pieces to see them once fired and glazed.   It was such a fun time and I can't thank Lisa enough for such a thoughtful fun night!  
You know how I choose to do three new things a year as a New Year's resolution? (although I didn't pick it!)  Here's my second thing!!!  Now get out there and try something new!  I dare you!


2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous gift! Your piece is going to look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda1
      So excited to pick them up and see the results! I'll share when we get them.

      Delete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..