Monday, February 1, 2016

You're So Sweet



How about some sweet cards to go with the tags from my last post?  Just make the tags and add them to a card!  The top one I ran through the Big Shot with the wood embossing folder and added a doily.  The one below I simply added to a piece of Crumb Cake cardstock.  



#1 Daughter turned 21 on friday!   Had fun  celebrating her from afar by sending her a birthday box to surprise her.


It was fun shopping for the items.  I had no idea how many things you can find that are birthday themed!  Who knew! 


I found birthday cake bubble gum.  Cake Batter Chapstick


Birthday Cake Oreos-  STOP!!!!


Vanilla Cupcake Goldfish


Mini red solo cup beer pong balls!  too funny!
Champagne and some cute gold dotted glasses for toasting.  It was so much fun putting this all together for her. 
 YOLO!! when your 21!

3 comments:

  1. What a FUN box!!! That is a lot of similar themed things! Who knew???
    I know she doesn't know me but tell her Happy Birthday anyway! :0)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Miss Laura! you are so sweet, I will tell her. She spent the weekend in Disneyland with her friends. What a fun way to spend your 21st!

      Delete
  2. What a FUN box!!! That is a lot of similar themed things! Who knew???
    I know she doesn't know me but tell her Happy Birthday anyway! :0)

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..