Saturday, July 30, 2016

Large Paper flowers


Channelimg my inner Becky Roberts with these large paper flowers!  
She showed these gorgeous babies at one of her events and has shown us how to make them.   
Thank you girl for taking the time to post a video on them. 
 You continue to motivate others to create! 


You can see how large they are by the size of them next to my hand.



Thank you Becky for sharing your talents with us!
You can see her video here.....
http://inkingidaho.blogspot.com/2016/07/big-giant-flowers-video.html


2 comments:

  1. Ahhhh...Julie you are so sweet, thank you! Your flowers are gorgeous - I would have never thought to tie a little gift to them. What a smarticle!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's all you doll. You inspired me to get crackin on making the paper flowers. Love your constant inspiration. Sure miss seeing you!

      Delete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..