Friday, May 17, 2019

Country Home


Happy friday friends!
For some reason I cannot catch up lately!
So delayed in my posts and getting things together, so unlike me.
Our new catalog is on it's way and I was so glad to see this
gem still available.  Possibly one of my all time favs.
Country Home


I used our Wood Textures background paper and stamped the cotton stems in black all over it to create the background.
The stamp set comes with both of these cute vintage
pieces, a old milk canister and a pitcher.
They both are stamped by masking the images so you have 
one in the foreground to in the back. 
You do this my separately stamping the canister and cutting it out.
First stamp the canister in the center then lay the cut out canister on top of the already stamped one and stamp your two other
pitchers on each side.   MAGIC!!!


The colors used are basic gray, crumb cake, whisper white. 
To create the watercoloring I use the Aqua Painter.

This is a beautiful rustic stamp set, dried flowers, rustic jugs
Country Home
#147678 for $21.00

fall flowers stamp set

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..