Monday, July 15, 2019

Bride to be





She's one sweet girl in our life and we got to shower her
with love and prayers and gifts this weekend!
Danielle has been a part of our family since she
was in 3rd grade and has been friends with my eldest 
daughter since. 


Brittany, Danielle and Shelby all smiles.....


Getting ready for lots of picture taking


Danielle and myself


I've shared many times the large paper flowers and
how to make them.   Here is how I used them for 
the shower.  I just tucked them into the greens, even
with a little bit of wind they didn't move.




I always use the chalkboards in my events to add
a special touch to the space, whether it's the wedding
date or a special saying.  



The hula hoop diy I showed last month that I used for my daughter's graduation party I also used for the shower. 
I used little scripture cards to surround their photo.



Such a beautiful day celebrating Danielle.
It was a full weekend, I was off to two more bridal showers celebrating new bride's to be-  aaaahhh...... young love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..