Friday, July 19, 2019

Hello Friend



Hello friends!
Just a little sweet cards from our Paper Pumpkin kit 
this month. 
I love the greenery on this card.  I always try to show you a easy way to make your cards.  Sometimes I alter the card in the kit to my liking.  This one is quite pretty just as is. 


There are two other card designs to this kit, I will be
showing them to you later.  I love how you receive cards, projects or 3D projects in the Paper pumpkin kit.  It changes every month and depending on whether there is a major holiday or not, the kits are usually designed around that.  They certainly never disappoint!


Have you ever tried Paper Pumpkin?
You receive these cute boxes once a month filled with everything you need to make what is sent to you.  
All you need is scissors and a mind wide open ready to create!

If you are ready to try it click
HERE to sign up and check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..