Wednesday, July 17, 2019

DIY Dorm room mirror

          

Bringing you yet another fun and easy way to dress up your dorm or bedroom with this diy flower mirror.   Be sure to watch the video above to follow along and see how easy it is to put one of these together.


Here is the mirror all done. 
These would look so cute in your daughter's room or turning your door from drab to fab!


To get started purchase one of those inexpensive wall mirrors.  
I find mind at Target for $4.99
Next go to the Dollar Tree and buy at lease six bunches of flowers.
I chose the neutral colors so that it can go with any decor.


Next up,  remove all the flowers from the stems and arrange 
around the mirror to see how many you will need.


Before you glue the flowers down be sure and cut away the little nib on the back of the flower from where you removed it from the stem.  This will make gluing them down much easier. 


Now using a glue gun glue each flower right onto the frame of the mirror.  I could only find a black mirror and once I was done you couldn't see the black at all.


This process goes quite quickly.  
That's all it takes to turn your mirror into a fun happy mirror!
I hope I have inspired you to give this a try!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..