Friday, January 31, 2020

Beeeee Mine



Bee Mine
This is our new gorgeous designer scrapbook paper called
Golden Honey
The cardstock is double sided and every sheet is beautifully made.


I cut two different designs from the paper pack and once I adhered them I added a layer of gold heart vellum that I had on hand.


I stamped the heart onto white card stock and cut it out
to back it onto the black paper.  
I stamped the bees and added them around the hearts.


Take a look at the beautiful scrapbook paper called
Golden Honey....
It doesn't disappoint..
AND.......
it's FREE right now through our Stampin Up!
Sale a bration event!
Just purchase any items totaling $50.00 and 
you can pick any item in the catalog for FREE
Click HERE to view the event!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..