Sunday, January 26, 2020

Gnome Wine Tag


Do you like to gift wine or bubbles for Valentines day?
Well, you have seen my love for gnomes lately so I thought
it would be fun to incorporate a little gnome on a wine tag.


He's so cute sitting there with that little smirk.


I always try and show you super easy diy projects,
this one is pretty easy to do....


I chose some valentine scrapbook paper and hand drew a little hat
on the paper and fussy cut them out.
I also hand drew a beard onto some white cardstock and cut those
out as well.   His little shoes were punched out with black cardstock using a medium sized oval punch
The cute little nose is a 1" blush cardstock 
To make the tag cut your cardstock 2 1/2" x 8', 
using a 1 3/4" circle punch make the hole in the top of the 
tag. The round circle tag with the saying on it is also cut out using the 1 3/4" circle punch.  
 Now add your gnome and your ready to add this cute
little tag to your glass of wine/bubbly 
Cheers!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..