Tuesday, August 3, 2021

Delivering Cheer



It's here! 
and it's your turn to order directly from the new mini catalog!
It's full of beautiful new colors, stamp sets for Fall, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas and MORE!
Go check it out!
and to make things even more exciting it's SALE-A-BRATION which means for every $50 or $100 spent you get to choose FREE items.
YEP~ you read that right,  FREE items.
Here is the SALE a BRATION catalog to view what you can earn for free.
SALE-A-BRATION  catalog HERE
Mini Catalog HERE

Now for a sneak peek of one of the new stamp sets that
I am soooooo loving!

It's called Delivering Cheer


I stamped the dress onto the designer series paper 
that I earned for free with my order
for Sale a Bration.  It's called Peaceful Prints.
As of today August 3rd you can order
from the Mini catalog.



Look at this set!
I cannot wait to create some more cards
with it.

Delivering Cheer # 156368 $18.00
Click HERE to order








                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..