Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Delivering Cheer


Good Morning!
I've got to move on to another stamp set!
Here's another get yourself ready for Halloween card for you.


This one is the Delivering Cheer girl that I stamped added
to the Clever Cat set where I stamped the pumpkin and hat
to make her a pumpkin head!
Besides,  I don't feel so bad, Starbuck's released their
pumpkin spice latte today so all's well in the world!
Hahaaa!


To make her hold up the pumpkin head I just stamped
her arm and cut them out and popped them up.
The dress polka dots come from stamping the dress
onto the Cute Halloween dsp then cutting it out 
and gluing onto the stamped on the already stamped dress.
Try this fun technique on your next card you make,
super easy and adds some color. 

Delivering Cheer HERE

DELIVERING CHEER PHOTOPOLYMER STAMP SET


Clever Cats HERE

CLEVER CATS PHOTOPOLYMER STAMP SET
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..