Sunday, August 1, 2021

Sideboard Styling



Good Morning!
Sharing with you some easy basic ideas for decorating on your sideboards or cabinets you have in your home.
I love to use pillows to take up space.
Above is a long sideboard that I have, I tend to lean
towards more decor items that have texture. 


I added this jute rug in front of the cabinet,
and added a basket with pillows tucked inside.
I added a vase with wood beads and some more
pillows off to the side.
It's fun to add and take away decor items to see what 
you like in your space. 
As I always say, look around your house in different rooms
and see if you have anything you want to add around 
to your other rooms rather than buying new things unless
you have an idea of something specifically you'd like.  
Hope this motivates and helps you a little bit in adding 
pieces to your decor.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..