Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Delivering Cheer


Hello Friends!
I cut this cute card at an unusual size;
8 3/4" x 5 1/2", 
I''l have to make a special sized envelope for it 
to fit into.
Once I cut it, I folded it over at 3 1/4" at the top.

                            

You can see the spacing right under her hands where's
she's holding the flowers.
Lift the paper and to begin start by stamping all three
of her legs below.
Now on a separate piece of white cardstock stamp
all three of the flower bundles and cut them out. 


Color in your images;
I used the Old Olive on the greens and crumb cake 
on the paper packing for the greens. 
The dress is colored in with Balmy Blue.

You can life the card and write on the inside 
your message.
If you like this stamp set, it is available 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..