Thursday, August 26, 2021

Halloween Magnets


Aren't these cute?
They can be made with any type of scrapbook
paper for any occassion, I just happen to use the
new " Cute Halloween" dsp paper.


 To make these head to the Dollar Tree to the kids
toy area and find these "jenga" games.
  They are called
Tumbling Tower Game at the Dollar Tree.
Open them and using a hot glue gun
use a little glue and glue three pieces together






When you cut your paper the square is about
2 7/8".  I cut mine on the paper cutter to get a 
clean cut. 
I like to use Tombow liquid glue to attach
the paper.


This paper is really cute and quite a few different
images you can cut out and add to the magnets.
Everything you see was cut from the paper. 


On the top I added little jute ribbons
and make sure and pick up some round 
magnets at the Dollar Tree too to add
to the back. 




Muuuwaaaaahhh!












No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..