Saturday, November 27, 2021

Diy front door Swag




Let's kick off this black friday with a fun and affordable 
holiday swag you can make for your front door or used 
in your home holiday decor.
I started with this beautiful green swag I found at Home Depot
all of $6.98 for four different greens.


It comes all nicely bound with rubber bands and packaged for you.
You actually could just decorate it as is but I really wanted to spread 
out the swag to make it fuller and longer.
I took apart the greens and reset them how I wanted them to look then used floral wire to bind the back together. 


Now your ready to decorate!
The fun part!
I had picked up these harmony bells a few weeks back at Home Goods, if you can find any there, here is a link to Amazon for you
to look at some there.
The ribbon trim is a beautiful rustic mustard that is velvet and frayed on the ends.  This I found at Walmart.
First tie your trim at the top of the swag around the wired or rubber banded area.  Then take your bells and attach them with either
wire or jute.   Literally that is it.
The swag is hanging from my door on a hook by one of the larger
branches on the swag.
I hope you try this!   So fun to kick off the season with a fresh door wreath!




Loving it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..