Thursday, November 25, 2021

Happy Thanksgiving




                   Happy Thanksgiving!                   
So thankful for you all following along with me here on my little space.
Even though it's a quiet Thanksgiving here, (just the hubs and I)
I just couldn't bring myself to set the table for two,  I ended up setting the table for four and we will just eat our dinner on one plate and move to the other spots for dessert!  Ha ha hahaa!  


I used what I had on hand to set the table.
I used my tablecloth and scrunched it up in the center
and added the tall modern candlesticks and the small 
hobnail rose colored candle holders in the center as well as adding small little white pumpkins and couple wood bead garlands.
The plumes you see in the center are from my yard, I cut them off of an ornamental grass that I have growing.  


My wish is you have a lovely Thanksgiving whatever the
day may look like for you.
Be thankful and grateful for all the little things as hard of a year this has been for so many.   
Happy Thanksgiving!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..