Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Christmas Target Gumball Machines

                               

Happy wednesday!  It's been a full three days over here with monday starting out with some not so fun oral surgery.  I had to have 2 teeth grafted and a frenectomy on my gums.  Not so fun!  So a lot of resting and laying around.  With all that being said,  I sat myself down to finally paint and have fun with the gumball machines I painted back in september that I showed  HERE

If you are lucky enough to find these gems they are at your local Target stores in the dollar spot.  They come in white and red and I have only been able to find the red.   That's where spray paint or chalk paint comes in handy!   You can see by clicking on the above link how to paint these.  

There is the company on called Idaho Custom Creations that sells mdf cutouts.  They have the most adorable pieces and I wish I had purchased the gingerbread people too, but I only picked up the candies.
I have been making these to gift for Christmas and they are just too cute!



Here it is the gumball machine all painted with white chalk paint
and the cute little candies that I used acrylic paint to paint them.
The candies come with two pieces, the bottom layer which I painted white and the top swirl layer which I painted every other color.


Once they are dry you just hot glue the two pieces together.
Use cell wrap to cover them and tie them off with some baker's twine.
So relaxing to do this while my mouth has been healing!
(my husband's been enjoying the silence over here!)



You can see them a little better up close...
Super cute!


You can purchase these little candies at a company called
Idaho Custom Creations

You can not only find the wood candies here, but they also have
the gumball machines  and sooooo many more cute wood cutouts to add to your 3 tier trays or changing out seasons for your gumball.
You will get hooked!  There products are adorable and afforable!
You just need some paint!  
Thank me later......  









No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..