Saturday, December 18, 2021

Diy Wood bead signs


Happy saturday friends!
It's one week away!
are you ready? 
I am not, but enjoying everyday of the preparations and
just enjoying time with friends and family.
I was out shopping and of course found these cute little wood bead frames at the Dollar Tree.
You really can find some really nice things there, but then are times
when the products, not so nice.  But this one is cute!
And even if I didn't give it a creative overhaul, it would be cute!


And here it is redone.
All is did was measure the frame and cut paper from the beautiful 
designer paper called Peaceful Cabin.
The paper is cut at 5 x 5" and then the cabin and tree are
fussy cut out and raised with 3d dimensionals.  
I also stamped a banner and added that to the top of the frame. 
This couldn't be easier!  
I added some glitter to the snow on the roof and trees. 



Here's another one I made with one another stamp set 
that has retired.  Don't be afraid to use what you already have,
these are just a few ideas for your mind to get creative with. 


This one I made to look more like chalkboard art.
I stamped the image and then used white embossing powder
to made the image pop.   This frame is just a little bit different,
also from the Dollar Tree but no wood beads on this one.
I just added some buffalo plaid ribbon and berries. 
Both found there too.
Merry happy creating!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..