Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Christmas Tree yarn sign


How cute is this little tree?
I've been hosting monthly classes here in my home again and this
will be a project for the ladies coming. 
I picked up these wooden pieces at Hobby Lobby for $1.79



The sign originally came looking like this except
they all had different large black monogramed letters that I ended up 
sanding off and repainting them white. 
How to make the tree;
Start with your olive yarn, wrap it around your fingers
looping it about 14 times to create the little tassle, tying it off just at the top with a small piece of yarn.
You will need to make three of them to construct your tree.
Once you have them made start by hot gluing your tree trunk wood piece down first then glue the tassles down on top of each other.
Add your bow and stamp the "merry and bright" at the top


Super cute little tree!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..