Thursday, December 16, 2021

Diy Santa Ornament


Ho! Ho! Ho!
How about an easy Santa diy ornament?
These are a fun little project to do with the kiddos.


Some supplies you will need;
Plastic or glass clear ornaments, faux snow flakes,
glitter, some stamps (I used a Santa) you could use
any type of holiday image.  Some chunky glitter


The ornament is chose is a 3" size so I used a
circle punch that is sized at 2 1/2"
Stamp your image in black ink and then roll your circle lightly
to fit into the ornament.  Look below...


Once you have it inside the ornament you can use a pencil
or bone folder to flatten it out. 


Once it's flatten out use about 3 pinches of faux
snow inside and then add the chunky glitter
with a funnel. 


Put just enough snow to the bottom level of your image. 


This is the glitter I used.
Recap the top of the ornament and there you have it!
I also added a little tag that I hot glued to the underside
of the lid of the ornament. 



A lot of these projects are from my creative classes.
Hope you enjoy making them~




No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..