Monday, June 13, 2022

Father's Day




Bringing out all things for Dad!
With our current catalog switching over to our new one I have yet to get some more masculine type stamp sets to share so I have went into the stamp vault to find a few stamps that I could use to create a card. 


The background stamp here is called 
"Off the Grid" and the tree is from the set "Winter Woods"
Sometimes you just have to go with what you have. 


I stamped the little wood block and stamped "enjoy" on it. 
The colors I used are Crumb Cake, Garden Green and Basic Black 


The tree is stamped right on top of the grid.
You could use any textured background stamp to get
this effect as well as any tree stamp you have on hand.
See what you have!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..