Wednesday, June 8, 2022

Peonies!


The peonies are a poppin!
If you follow along with me you know my absolute love of peonies 
(as well as dahlia's)
Well, they are starting to bloom with their romantical beauty!


I recently hosted a luncheon using them on the table
and they set such a peaceful gorgeous tone.
On the plates are pictures I have taken of my peonies that
I turned into cards that I set at each plate.


If you too have many peonies and want to know how to store them
and have them bloom when you need them, head over to my Instagram. 
(To visit my Instagram click on the third icon box over right under my picture on my home page and it will take you there.)
 
In my highlights are instructions on how to pick your buds, wrap
and store for them up to 6 weeks in your frig to then take out and 
have bloom when you need them.
When you have a lot of peony bushes they can tend to bloom all at once which is a lot of blooms.  And while I do cut and share, I also
like to have them to gift randomly for birthdays, unexpected dinners etc.
So being able to cut them before they fully bloom and store them is priceless.  Head over to see how to do this! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..