Saturday, April 8, 2023

Mini toasted coconut Palovas


Happy saturday!
I was looking for a light dessert to serve for Easter and have
always wanted to try a hand at making palovas.
They are differnet than merique's, outside crisp on the outside,
soft on the inside.  Merique's are very crispy. 


These were very easy to make suprisingly.
I used my kitchenaid to make them which made them
easy and quick. 


This is the consistency once it's all mixed up. 
The recipe calls for a teaspoon of fresh lemon juice that
you just fold into the batter. 


The recipe yielded 30 mini cups.
I stuffed mine with just a little bit of coconut whip cream
and added a strawberry and blueberrie on top. 


Did I say how deliscious they are?
Here is the recipe
Happy Easter! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..