Sunday, April 30, 2023

Hello Spring!


Hello!
A friend of mine and myself visited the Mount Vernon
tulips up in the Skagit Valley.
If you are not aware of this annual tradition, please take time to google it.  It is absolutely amazing and gorgeous to go see.
Between the snow capped mountains, clear blue skies and fields and fields of daffodils and tulips.  You'd think you were in Holland!


The tulips became the idea for today's card.
All the beauty I got to experience,
so thankful for the time there. 


 I layered this background paper and then made the tag for on top.
To make the tag I punch out the tag punch and then fussy cut out the 
cute tulips and raised them up for the 3d effect. 


I water colored the tulips in with two different pink colors.
All in all I love how it turned out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..