Thursday, April 6, 2023

Easter Name placment favors




I thought I'd share an easy idea for an Easter
favor for your tables. 
I started with these peat moss little pots I found
at the Dollar Tree (10 for $1.25)
and also some kraft colored grass and a 
piece of paper cut at 2" x 3".
I chose a little chick stamp I had but you can use a bunny or any other stamp that you think might go with the Easter theme. 


Start by taking some scissors and cutting a small slit on each 
side of the pot. 
Next stamp your image on your piece of cardstock and 
add the grass to the pot. 


Once your pot is filled at the tag by pushing it into
the slit your created. 



Now it's time to add some jelly beans and your names 
to the placement cards and set your table!













No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..