Wednesday, February 14, 2024

Strawberry drinks




How about a fun and festive drink for Valentine's day?
These are soooo cute and very easy.
Take any drinking glass you have and a strawberry,
cut the top of the strawberry at an angle to create the heart.
Now take a bamboo skewer and break in half.  Stick it barely into
the strawberry and set in the bottom of the glass.




Using scotch tape, tape the skewer to each side of the glass,
now add just an 1/4" of water in the bottom of the glass 
and put in the freezer overnight.
In the morning remove tape and skewer.
Now add any drink.
Funny thing,  I was so excited to do this I forgot to take
pictures of them filled once my guests arrived!!!!
But I am telling you,  they were a hit and oh so cute!!!
Happy Valentine's day!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..