Monday, February 12, 2024

Valentine heart cups


I found these adorable plastic heart cups on Amazon to fill
for our galentine's lunch last friday.


I added small amounts of pistachio's, almonds, rosemary sprig, two crackers, two strawberry pocky's, and a babybel that I cut a heart shape out of the center.  Just layer them all in the cup.  Oh, and I added a salami heart on a toothpick with a blueberry.
You don't need to add much to these little cups.  Just enough to nibble. 


Here is the little cutter I used.
A friend of mine ordered this kit off of Amazon and lent it to me.
Here are both the links for the cups and cutter.

You can use these cutters for heart shaped sandwiches, or biscuits,
cheese, meats anything for valentine's day would be cute.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..