Wednesday, March 20, 2024

Diy Wooden crosses




Happy wednesday!
Get outside and find some sticks! 
Living in the PNW our sticks have lots of moss and other
things growing on them. 
 Makes for a natural looking tree stick.
I collected as much as I could find then brought them in and cut them to the size of a cross I wanted. 
I would guess they are cut at 6" for the long part and 3" for the cross piece.



Look at all the fun moss and other "stuff" on these sticks
I have no idea what the other "stuff" is, haaa! but it's pretty. 


Here are the crosses all done,  they couldn't be easier.
Just hot glue your cross in the center. 
I did take some of the mosses from other sticks and add to the crosses
to have them a bit more filled in.


To top them off I had some dried baby's breath left from that
party I threw back in january so I add just a few of the little flowers to the center of the cross. 


I made these to give the gals in my women's bible
study tomorrow for them to have for Easter.
If you don't live in an area where you don't have moss
on your sticks, you can buy moss at Michael's craft stores to
create this look.   The baby's breath can be bought at your local Costco
or any grocery store. 



Are you getting Easter ready? 







No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..