Saturday, March 2, 2024

Easter decor


Happy saturday!
sharing a little bits of pops of Easter happening around my house right now. 
Most of these pieces I have had for a few years now, I just changed things up this year. 
The glass eggs you see in the bowl above I found at HomeGoods,
I have seen some this year, also in colors. So take a look at your local
HomeGoods. 


Same for this glass bunny and Sand and Fog candle.
Both I found at HomeGoods.  
Have you tried the Sand and Fog brand candles?
They are soy and coconut based wax which I love.
This one is rosewater and patchouli scent- so good!


You've seen me post about this grass in the bowl with these eggs.
This grass is from my yard and last for a year or more!
It's called Zebra grass and when the fall hits in the PNW it goes to seed, at that time is when I cut it and bring it in.  It opens within 5 days to these gorgeous tan colored plumes. 
I put them in vases and use them in different styled vingettes around the house. 


These cutie gold speckled plastic eggs are a good size, about 6"
in length, these can be found at Walmart in all colors.
I just tucked them in this white bowl with some paper tan grass.
The tray is from Target and the wood beads in my Etsy shop. 
The little wooden bunny,  HomeGoods. 


More HomeGood finds, this chickie was found there,
and it's little nest I made by using a brown lunch sack
and some plastic eggs. 


Couldn't you just eat this little bunny?
It's looks so realistic!
It's plastic and is about 4" high,  I found him at Walmart,
the cute egg was a gift from a friend filled with, what else,
chocolate! 
Have you decorated for Easter yet?
How do you like to decorate?  pretty simplistic, colorful?
I hope I've inspired you today to get your eggs and bunnies out!
Enjoy the weekend friends! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..