Wednesday, March 6, 2024

Mini overnight oats





Here's another idea for the use of my mini starbuck's cup in my Etsy shop. 
I have a women's study coming over this morning and I always like to have a little something for people to have to eat.
These little mini cups came in handy for this overnight oats recipe I have.


Take the lid and straw off the cup and fill them up with 
the overnight oats recipe.  These can be made ahead and stored for up to 4 days.  They would also be fun to serve at a brunch or luncheon,
or even a bridal shower. 
Here's the recipe;
Overnight Oats
2 cups of oats
2 cups of almond milk
1 cup of greek yogurt
1/3 cup of creamy peanut butter
1 t of vanilla
Mix all together in a bowl and scoop into cups.



Since these are peanut butter flavored I added a few mini chocolate chips to give them a reese's peanut butter twist.



The cute little silver plastic spoons I found at the Dollar Tree.



Think of all the other little types of ways to serve these oats,
you could also put them into mini mason jars, or even regular sized paper cups for on the go. 
Have fun trying the recipe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..