Friday, March 29, 2024

Easter casserole




Are you ready for Easter?
I have my decor out, (of course!)
But this year for the first time in YEEEARS,
I won't be hosting.  We are heading over to our daughter's 
furture inlaws for brunch!  How fun is that!
I am taking a casserole and my favorite almond 
cake tart - think coffee cake....
So, I thought I would share the recipe.
If you have any peeps that have special
dietary needs this is the casserole for you.
And I tell you what,  it is beyond delish! 


You can make it the night before if you like to make
it even easier on you.  Bakes up to this colorful meal.
You can also substitute  chicken breakfast sausage or turkey if you like.  It looks like it has cheese in it, but nope, no cheese. 



So yummy!
Here is the link

Let me know if you like it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..