Monday, March 11, 2024

Easter bunny chalkboards



We had a wild weekend of wind and no power, 
that made for no post as I forgot to charge my
computer!
Power is back on and we have heat again! woohooo! 
So how about these little cuties?
These are heading to the Ronald McDonald house for the kiddos to make next week. 


I found these at the dollar tree, you get 12 in the package.
The cute chalkboards can be found at Michael's.
This is a really simple craft, since I am going to
be with kids they will use 3D glue dots to do this,
but you will want to use a hot glue gun. 


Just dab a little hot glue on the back of the bunny and
press it onto the chalkboard.
I added the "happy easter" with chalk and will give each
of the kids a stick of chalk to go with their boards
so they can change up what it says. 



Here are a couple of ideas as how to decorate with it.


Happy monday friends!






No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..