Tuesday, March 26, 2024

Paper flowers


Happy tuesday!
I've been up to my ears in paper flowers over here!
There is a local women's conference in April and I was asked if I
could make 300 flowers for their tables.
Does anyone remember the spiral big shot flower die?
well, I'm bringing that back for the day!


This is what it looks like if you've forgot, you can layer
at least 3 pieces of cardstock on it to cut out your flowers.
Once cut out you can use a pencil to wind the flower up and adhere with some hot glue.


And here is what 300 flowers look like ready to deliver!
Don't ask me how long this took, I may have watched
an entire Netflix binge while doing this!


Aren't they cute?
These colors are current in the catalog.
The top left is Petal Pink, Crushed Curry and Boho Blue


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..