Thursday, October 10, 2024

Ghost Pendants




Happy thursday!
I did my dollar tree run this week to find some more of this
creepy cloth.  I have a few left from over the years but needed
just a few more of the white/cream colored ones. 
What am I using them for?
Take a peek~


I have round pendant lights in my kitchen that hang over my sink as well as one in my butlers pantry and decided to use the creepy cloth
over the lights to create some cute ghosts!



I covered each pendant with one of the cloths, it's big enough to fold 
and wrap around the light.  I adhered it with a small safety pin. 


Here is it lit up....
I used some black cardstock and a oval punch to make the eyes.
I added them using some glue dots. 


The pendant light in my butlers pantry.
I have light switches that you can dim, so I can
make them super bright or dim them lightly. 
Aren't they fun? 
I am loving everything ghosts this year! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..