Saturday, October 12, 2024

Your creations


Happy saturday!
Totally love when you send me your styled pieces that you've made
from my blog.
Cheryl sent me her vignette in her kitchen of the fall framed pumpkin piece as well as her buffalo plaid led candles.
This is so pretty! 


Laura shared her fall vingette with all the things!
Framed fall art, the napkin covered candle, the boo broom,
the napkin modge podged covered plate and the little
apothecary bottle with tic tacs.
Keep them coming!
I love to showcase what your doing! 
Happy creating this weekend!
I'll be working on some things in my home, hopefully putting up a mantle ledge.  I have always wanted a mantle at our house and nows the time with the holidays fast approaching.  Wish us luck!
Might be a challenge to drill into our stone fireplace wall!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..