Monday, April 13, 2009

Explosion Cherry Scrapbook Box!






Okay Ladies, here is my most recent creation from my bed, so sorry the photos arent' the best but I can only photograph from where I lay.... oh well!
Anywho, this is a large 12 x 12 scrapbook explosion box! Love it! Now you can either use it
and fill it up with photos and journaling or make pockets like I did and write in inspirational
quotes and then fill it up with my personal fav- chocolate! Anyway you do it up you will find
it quite easy and quick. Let me know if you have questions. I found the template at SCS but
here are the measurements for you.
1 Sheet of decorator paper - 12 x 12 scored every 4 inches on each side, then cut out corners
1 Sheet of cardstock - 10 1/2 x 10 1/2 scored every 3 1/2 inches on each side, then cut out corners.
1 sheet of cardstock - 9 x 9 and scored every 3 inches on each side, then cut out corners.
For the lid: cut at 7 x 7 and scored it at 1 3/8 on each sides, (to fit the 12 x 12 layer closed)
Stamp and decorate each layer for either journaling or scrapbooking. The entire box folds
up and is held together with the lid. Be creative in how you decorate the outside of the box.
I came up with the cute cherry tag to add to the top.... Have fun with it! xoxo

5 comments:

  1. WOW! What a neat project! I love the cherry theme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really cute Julie! I like the tag and the pull-out pieces. You'd never know from the box that there's so much inside!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is really a fabulous idea! Thank you for sharing!
    jmgeisler

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just the neatest thing! Love the cherries...but the box is the best...thanks for your tutorial and sorry you are laid up.....I share your pain/ have had two knee replacements.

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..