Thursday, April 2, 2009

Easter Wagon




Well I have been trapped in my bed all week and had my MRI today, results in 48 hours I hope!
Here is a little Easter wagon I started last week, I had good intentions of filling it with stamped
goodies but instead just stuck the chickie in it for now. I know you have seen him posted before
but he does look cute in there. The wagon is made from one of those little metal boxes from the
dollar spot at Target, cover with the awesomes DSP Sale a bration paper and then the wheels
are made from chipboard run through the Big Shot, adhered with the cropadile and some large
rivets and rhinstone brads. The handle is cut from a 1' strip and two pieces of the oval punch
and attached with brads. Hope you like it! I AM MISSING MY CRAFT ROOM! xoxo

7 comments:

  1. The wheels are just attached to the paper or you punched the tin box? If you did indeed use the cropadile to make the wholes in the box itself, how did you get the cropadile to reach that far down?

    Everyone has LOVED the pinwheels I made from your pattern! The only thing I found is that I had to use really large brads at the bottom of the straw to hold the nerds in. I actually used the SU rhinestone brads which made the bottoms pretty. I used them in the pinwheel as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rozee,

    The wheels are attached, I used the cropadile to punch the hole in
    the metal for the handle and then used a very large nail and hammer to punch the holes for the wheels.
    It will be very easy for you to do as the metal is very soft.
    I would love to see your pinwheels! Send me a photo and I will post them. Let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks Rozee! Smiles, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This wagan is to cute :), love the wheels.

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..