Thursday, April 16, 2009

Gingham Good Friends









Here is a card set I put together, I decided I am challenged by the new in color Pacific Point. I have had it for months but every time I look at it I just put it back! I finally decided it was time
to get it out and use it! The cards are made with the Good Friends bird stamp and also so tweet
chipboard birds. The cardstock is Sahara Sand, Pacific Point and Gingham paper. I used the background stamp from the Boho Background stamp set. The folder itself is a full sheet of 8 1/2 x 11 folded on the landscape side. Fold it in half and then cut it down to 4 inches. that will
complete your pocket. xoxo

1 comment:

  1. You did a great job on this one! I love that set and have gone back and forth on if I should get it or not! Love the color combos!

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..