Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Mojo Monday on Tuesday! 119


Well I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!
I am waaay behind at my house, tree and decorations
are still up, wrapping everywhere! but.... been spending
time with friends and family that are soo dear to me.
I did stay up late and create this card for mojo and then
realized it was too dark to take a photo and post so here
it is a day late! Ha! This designer paper is our newest from
SU! sparkly,embossed, double sided and very cute! it is
called Sending Love Speciality. xoxo


3 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! Love the color combo and the sentiment. Everything looks great with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty card-love the new dsp-those boxes from target are very pretty-i am going to go to mine-hope I can find some

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..