Saturday, July 8, 2023

Bewitched


I know, I know,  Christmas in July, but Halloween?
yep, Halloween.  Why you say? well you saw this set in last year's catalog and you most likely if you've followed along with me have
seen me use it quite often.  
So, when I saw it on our clearance rack this week, I thought I'd share your last chance to get it on sale before it will be retired after it sells out.  It's a perfect time to pick it up especially since it's Bonus Days at Stampin up!.  Any order $50 or more gets a $5 coupon to use and shop with later.  


These are just a few samplings of what I have made with the set....




Bewitching stamp set can be order
HERE   on sale for $13.40
BEWITCHING CLING STAMP SET (ENGLISH)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..