Saturday, March 13, 2010

Fancy Flower Bouquet

Good Morning!  Here is a fun beautiful project for you this weekend!
I have seen these flower arrangement all over lately also done with
folded paper flower too.  But here is a version with SU! XL Large
Fancy Flower punch.  Here are the supplies you will need:
1- 13' styrofoam ball
2 - 8' styrofoam balls
3 - bamboo skewers
green floral tape
3 - different colored push pins to match your cardstock
a vase
First take your bamboo skewers and cover them with the
floral tape.  Next choose three different colors of cardstock for
your flowers and matching push pins.  Start punching out all
your flowers.  I think I punched 25- 30 for each flower.
Then start laying the flowers on the styrofoam and push
pins into ball and cover entire ball.   When all balls are
covered then put into vase.  I have used a vase I had on
hand and put some floral styrofoam in the bottom so that
I could push the stems into it.  Once arranged you will
cut out leaves or use a punch if you have one and
use the Tombow glue to attach to the stem.
You are now done!  Now get crackalackin  to
make this cute spring bouquet!  xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Those are beautiful!!! What a great idea, I love it. So glad I stumbled onto your blog!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very useful post. This is my first time i here. I found so many interesting stuff in your thread especially its discussion. Really its great thread. Keep it up. Regards: Rainbow Rose

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..