Friday, March 19, 2010

Chocolate Bunny Folder


Wow this week just flew by!  Here is a cute little folder for you
to try.  You do need the SU! Big Shot Fancy Favor Die to make
this.  Punch it out as you see in the photo then cut the one end off.
You should have the remaining piece as you see above.  Take
a punch of your choice.  I have used the 1 3/8' circle punch.
Punch out your center and then fold the two sides to the back and
the bottom up and hold together with sticky strip.  Once together
you can look down the center and it will look like a pocket.
Cut a center card piece that will slide into the folder.  Mine
is cut at 2 1/2' x 3.  I attached a mini chocolate bunny.
They are the new Hershey's mini bunnies.  On the front
of the folder I have used the scallop punch to make the flower
and hand cut grass.  I also made clouds using a cloud stencil.
The butterlies are SU! and are the new embosslite folder for
the Big Shot as well. Make sure you add a ribbon to the
top of the card so that you can easily slide the card in
and out of the folder.   Let me know if you have questions,
if you need any of the dies click on the right to order them.
They can be to you in 3 days.   Have a great weekend!
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. great idea i already made one ..i changed it a little . thanks for a great idea

    ReplyDelete
  2. I posted blog addres to let my people know where i got the ideas to use the the die cut for my project i hope it's ok..i relly wanted to give credit to you. thanks

    http://aydepena.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much Ayde! Im just glad you are inspired! I will go over and take a peek myself!

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..