Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Tri Fold Butterfly Card














































Today's card is a tri fold card.  You are going to cut your
cardstock 4  x 11 and then score at  3 1/2  and 7.  Fold up
the card and have the long end on the right.  Take your
slit punch and punch it towards the bottom of the cardstock
on the right side as you see in the photo.  Then take your
large 1 3/8 circle punch and punch out the center of the
card.  Fold up your card and slide the piece under the slit
to hold it together.  Now start decorating!   The piece of
pumpkin pie cardstock on the outside of card measures
at 4 1/4 x 4 1/4.  I used the new embosslit butterfly folder
and the Well Scripted stamp set and Sweet Pea Designer
paper.  (I've got to use it up!)  xoxo

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! I'm going to have to try this. Thanks for the dimensions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card! Thanks for all your instructions on how to CASE it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Julie, I love the colors and I definitely want to give this one a try so thanks for the directions! *STAMPINHUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..