Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Daffodil Big Shot Flower Arrangement

This one's for you Susan!  Thanks for always cheering me on and up!
Here is another flower arrangement I put together by using these
little tins I had purchased after Valentine's day for a quarter.  I used
the XL Large Fancy Flower Die for the Big Shot and the new Butterfly
embosslit.  As you can see in the close up I went ahead and also embossed
the flowers with the SU! texture plates.  The stems are bamboo skewers
wrapped in floral tape.   You have to try one of these they are quick
and easy!  I promise!   xoxo


4 comments:

  1. Is it bananas to squel out loud because your excited over these fabulous flowers and have your family think you have literally "Gone Bananas"? Oh well...LOVE 'EM!!!You are the best..You ALWAYS inspire me..I LOVE the bunny and chick egg holders..WAY TOO STINKIN' CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks hon - you know you inspire me! Love, love, love these, they are soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are adorable! They are going straight into my files of To-Do's. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!! These are fabulous Julie, I love how gorgeous they look, so real!! I am soooo going to make these, thanks for sharing!! *STAMPIN HUS* Alex

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..