Thursday, March 4, 2010

New! Fabulous Five!















Well here is something new to my website!  For as long as I have been a demonstrator for SU!  I have always shared this idea with my downline at my meetings.  I have always introduced a new stamp set with the idea that they need to make 5 things with the set.  Somewhat of a challenge for
them. Sometimes we get a set and make one thing and away on the shelf it goes! This way you actually challenge yourself to make more things with it! 
So the pictures you see here are the Fab Five for this month,  I will be posting one a month.  The set is Good Friend in the SU idea and catalog 2009/10 book on page 112.  If you do not have it you can order it by clicking on the catalog to the right.This set of 5 is available in a kit that you can purchase to the right as well.
Some of you already have the supplies you need for this others don't so
the kit will have everything you see ( candy not included!) to put your cards and projects
together.
You will  nned to have or purchase the Good Friend stamp set in order
to complete this kit..  So here goes to something new!
Hope you all like it!  xoxo

FAB FIVE GOOD FRIEND KIT - $25.00       (click button to the right)
Kit must be purchased via paypal and you must include shipping of $4.85 with your order.
All orders will be processed  7- 10 days of payment clearing though paypal.
US ADDRESSEES ONLY....

INSTRUCTIONS ONLY AVAILABLE - EMAILED TO ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD - $7.00
This will include 5 pages instructing you how to make the four cards and 1 project shown in photo.

There are 15 kits available..... get yours today!



2 comments:

  1. These cards are too cute! I think I will take on that same challenge and give it a go with one of my sets ;) TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the fabulous five idea -- I'll have to share that with my down/upline as well! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..