Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Fancy Favor Purse

Today's post is a cute little purse box made from the
SU! Fancy Favor Box Die.  You will need the die
to make one of these.  As you see in the above
picutre you will cut one out and cut the deckel
edge off the top so it is smooth.  You will need two
3 1/2 x 3 1/2 coasters for each side.  Start by putting together
your box with adhesive.  Then take the coasters and cover
one side with matching cardstock as the box the other
with designer paper.  I have used the cute Sweet Pea
with the birds.  After I attached the paper I went back and
cut out extra clouds and birds for the 3D look and added them
to the paper as well as a sun that I cut out of a 1 1/4' circle
and then drew the yellow sun rays and added the googlie eyes.
I used dimensionals to pop up the birds and clouds.
The ribbon is stitched chocolate chip and cut at 8 1/2' for
both pieces.  Make sure and attach them BEFORE you put
the coasters onto the box/purse.   There you have it!  xoxo

4 comments:

  1. you might want to report that last comment to google and check your settings for spam. That is sad. Thank you for posting the instructions for the cute little box!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie, this is super cute!!! I love it!! Thanks for sharing how to make it, I need to give it a try!! Sorry about the bad comments, I have had to deal with that too, grrrr....*STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete
  3. aaawww..... thanks gals, I know those weird comments are gross!
    I am glad you like the box! Have fun making them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hm hm.. that's very interessting but actually i have a hard time figuring it... wonder how others think about this..

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..