Thursday, March 25, 2010

Chocolate Bunny Carrot Box
































































Look at these soooo cute carrots I found!  They are filled
with the candy powder the kids love.  Found at a local
dollar store......
Today's little bunny box is made with the SU! Box #2
die.  Note in the photo to cut off the two tabs.  Assemble
your box after you have stamped your grass on it. 
Also take the  3/4' circle punch and punch out all three
holes for the carrots.  Stamp a chocolate bunny or whatever
other stamp you have on hand and attach to the front of the
box.  The handle is 1' x 9' and was punched with the SU! scallop
punch and lined with the white cardstock.   xoxo

3 comments:

  1. How funny!
    Nice boxes did you made;)
    Groetjes Anneke

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very cool inded - I share your enthusiasm.......love it. And, how clever to use the box #2 - makes it so easy and quick to assemble! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Julie - Just poking about your blog and you have so so many beautiful cards and projects here. What an eye for color!
    Yours is one of those blogs I can so easily get lost in so I signed on as a follower so I can keep checking back. What else can I say? WOW!

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..