Sunday, August 15, 2010

Deckin the Halls in August!


I know, I know ... it's August.   But I am waayy behind on my scrapbooking and decided after receiving all these beautiful new deigner scrapbook paper that I would have to get crackin on 2009!  This paper featured is our new vintage Deck the Halls available to you, yep you guessed it... Sept 1st!   Hope you are all writing down your wish list so that you have them ready for that date.   Anywho,  it is so hard to cover up this paper, to much beauty going on.   You will notice in the corner I took my cutting blade and cut around the holly and bell at the top and tucked the photos under them so that not to lose the images.  The poinsettia is made with the five petal punch and the new GLITTER brads!  Love them!  The label punch is new too.  Bet you can't wait for the new mini to come out!  Torcher I  know!! xoxo      

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..