Saturday, August 14, 2010

Designer Series Paper and Ribbon shares!


ONLY TWO MORE SPOTS LEFT FOR GROUP B FOR RIBBON SHARES!
GET YOURS NOW!  YOU WILL LOVE TO HAVE ALL THE PAPER.  SEE INFORMATION BELOW IF YOU ARE NOW SURE HOW IT WORKS.   

 I will post the ribbon share on monday morning......

You asked for them now here they are!

With the DSP shares you will receive 82 sheets of 6 x6 pieces of all the
beautiful new designer paper! I use them all the time in my posts now you
too can start using them!

Cost - $25.00 for local pickup
           $30.00 for priority mail out

Details - I will order the shares as soon as orders are placed and get them out
as soon I can.
US shipping only, prices include taxes and shipping costs.
Payment options - Paypal or Personal check
Paypal option- email me at www.juliepitta@rocketmail.com with your order
(discount for mulitple shares)
You can go to paypal.com to make payment, click on the "send money" tab, use
my above email address to send the payment to. 
Personal check - email me and I will send you my mailing address

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..