Saturday, August 28, 2010

Mojo Monday card


Okay this is how busy my week has been.  I'm doing Mojo monday on sunday!  Crazy as it is, here it is!  I was thinking back to school since we are a mere 3 days away from the big event.  It is always very bittersweet when the girls go back to school.  I know they cannot wait to reconnect with friends and teachers but I hate it when they are gone all day!  Call me a crazy momma!  I will miss them as they head out in the next few days.   Here is the recipe for this card.
Cardstock:  Wild Wasabi, Basic Black, DSP Newsprint, Real red, Delightful daffodil....
Stamp set is the new Hostess set: Cute by the Inch
Accessories,  window punch, red grosgrain ribbon, bright buttons  xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..